Friday, June 29, 2012

Looks like things are back to normal...

Got a new pressure pot and everything is running fine. I even managed to do a few castings before it got too late to run the compressor and possibly annoy the downstairs neighbors. It's one of the drawbacks of working out of your apartment on the 3rd floor. So it looks like things are back to normal in the webstore. EVERYTHING is back in stock!

So the next figure in the Animus line, the monkey, is being working on and I gotta say, it's looking good. It has nearly double the amount of new original parts! Not 100% sure when it'll be release but I'm aiming to have it done before New York Comic Con. Hopefully by then I'll also have some other figures done too!

If you ordered a Taa' lon (yeah, that's the eagle's name) from the last drop, they'll start shipping sometime next week. Also keep an eye on this blog and my Twitter (@soundwave810) if you want to score a Taa' lon figure. I'll be putting up a few in a secret sale in the next few days. Until then, stay frosty!


No comments:

Post a Comment